|Quiet For Now…||08.19.08 at 7:30 am ET|
In the Patriots media room for the first time since mini-camps in the spring and it’s all quiet as I join a couple of other scribes in waiting for Bill Belichick to address us at 11:30 on the status of his team.
It’s not likely that we’ll get a lot of detail on either Tom Brady’s right foot or Brandon Meriweather’s leg. But the moment we do, I’ll let you know.
Say what you will, the world could be coming down on the Patriots and they STILL wouldn’t have the gall or nerve to bring back Chris Henry. Was listening to 700 WLW on satellite radio this morning and Bengaldom is not taking the news well that a multiple-offender of the law and common decency is getting another chance with Mike Brown’s Bengals. I know, I know, this is about the New England Patriots but it shows you just how different the two franchises are and how polar opposite they are when it comes to handling character in and out of the locker room. Maybe Mike Brown is trying to make working conditions so bad he is encouraging people to quit instead of firing them, read: Marvin Lewis.
One of the best columnists I’ve read is Paul Daugherty of the Cincinnati Enquirer. Here’s his read (And I don’t have to waste anymore time on this).
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Bill Belichick and The Greatest Coaches Ever
- New England Patriots Links 5/23/13 - Amendola, Jenkins Top Receivers at...
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs