The Start of Something…
|08.20.08 at 7:53 am ET|
It’s truly fascinating what we reporters, photographers and other assorted media members do to kill time waiting for Bill Belichick to address us down here in Foxboro.
A colleague of mine, whose identity will be protected – for now, actually is railing against “Batman-Dark Knight” because it’s too long, no ending, blah, blah, blah… He is the house movie critic.
Maybe we’ll start “Marc’s Mad Movies” and get his top five to see and worst five to avoid. That idea hasn’t hit the cutting room floor yet and it just might be a good way to keep me going during those days that are somewhat slow down here.
Everyone is killing me for my allegiance to the Bengals and everyone wants to know why they would give Chris Henry, the wide receiver, another chance, not to mention a two-year contract to get his life turned around.
Tom Brady usually addresses us on Wednesday’s during the season but don’t expect an update on his right foot or anything else for that matter today. If that changes, check in here and I’ll be sure to let you know.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 6/19/13 - Patriots Dominate on First Down
- Police Searched Aaron Hernandez' Home For More than Two Hours
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned, Has Home Searched after Killing
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...