Brady recovery slow…
|12.28.08 at 12:48 pm ET|
Tom Brady’s recovery from repairs to his left ACL and MCL is slower than normal, according to Tom E. Curran of NBC Sports. Brady was knocked out for the season in a Week 1 hit by Kansas City’s Bernard Pollard in the first quarter at Gillette Stadium.
Once news broke of Brady’s infected knee following Oct. 6 surgery, renowned orthopedic specialist Dr. Tim Kremchek told WEEI.com on Oct. 23 that a setback was likely as Brady recovered.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars