Brady recovery slow…
|12.28.08 at 12:48 pm ET|
Tom Brady’s recovery from repairs to his left ACL and MCL is slower than normal, according to Tom E. Curran of NBC Sports. Brady was knocked out for the season in a Week 1 hit by Kansas City’s Bernard Pollard in the first quarter at Gillette Stadium.
Once news broke of Brady’s infected knee following Oct. 6 surgery, renowned orthopedic specialist Dr. Tim Kremchek told WEEI.com on Oct. 23 that a setback was likely as Brady recovered.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick