|Patriots work out punter||04.03.09 at 12:18 pm ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have held a private workout with University of Cincinnati punter Kevin Huber. Huber, considered one of the best punters in this year’s draft, averaged 45 yards a punt last season with the Bearcats, and had a long of 64 yards. In addition, he placed 24 punts inside the 20-yard line. The 6-foot-1, 220-pound Huber was a two-time All-American and first-team All-Big East selection. A left-footed punter, he never had a punt blocked in college.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...
- Tedy Bruschi Elected To Patriots Hall Of Fame