Jennings has private workout with Pats
|04.13.09 at 9:11 am ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings. Jennings, who transferred from Pitt after his freshman year so he could be closer to home while his father battled diabetes, finished his four-year college career with 4,052 career yards and 43 touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 231-pound Jennings, who was a Division I-AA All-American, posted a 4.52 40 at his Pro Day workout, and finished with 29 reps of 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal