Jennings has private workout with Pats
|04.13.09 at 9:11 am ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings. Jennings, who transferred from Pitt after his freshman year so he could be closer to home while his father battled diabetes, finished his four-year college career with 4,052 career yards and 43 touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 231-pound Jennings, who was a Division I-AA All-American, posted a 4.52 40 at his Pro Day workout, and finished with 29 reps of 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense