Jennings has private workout with Pats
|04.13.09 at 9:11 am ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings. Jennings, who transferred from Pitt after his freshman year so he could be closer to home while his father battled diabetes, finished his four-year college career with 4,052 career yards and 43 touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 231-pound Jennings, who was a Division I-AA All-American, posted a 4.52 40 at his Pro Day workout, and finished with 29 reps of 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...