|Jennings has private workout with Pats||04.13.09 at 9:11 am ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings. Jennings, who transferred from Pitt after his freshman year so he could be closer to home while his father battled diabetes, finished his four-year college career with 4,052 career yards and 43 touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 231-pound Jennings, who was a Division I-AA All-American, posted a 4.52 40 at his Pro Day workout, and finished with 29 reps of 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...