Jennings has private workout with Pats
|04.13.09 at 9:11 am ET|
WEEI.com has confirmed a report that the Patriots have conducted a private workout with Liberty running back Rashad Jennings. Jennings, who transferred from Pitt after his freshman year so he could be closer to home while his father battled diabetes, finished his four-year college career with 4,052 career yards and 43 touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 231-pound Jennings, who was a Division I-AA All-American, posted a 4.52 40 at his Pro Day workout, and finished with 29 reps of 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick