|UCLA punter will take part in Pats minicamp||04.29.09 at 11:09 am ET|
According to multiple reports, former UCLA punter Aaron Perez will participate in Patriots minicamp this weekend, but according to this story, he has not yet signed a free agent contract. (Not yet, anyway.) The 22-year-old Perez was considered one of the best punters in all of college football last season — as a senior, he ranked sixth in the NCAA and first in the Pac-10 with 45.20 yard punting average. In addition, the 6-foot-4, 232-pound Perez earned first-team All-Pac-10 honors from the league’s coaches, and also took home first-team Pac-10 All-Academic honors.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...
- Tedy Bruschi Elected To Patriots Hall Of Fame
- Jason Vega Speaks With the Pulpit
- Rob Gronkowski Undergoes Successful Forearm Surgery