|Patriots Open OTA’s||05.19.09 at 5:41 pm ET|
According to reports, about 50 Patriots were in attendance on Tuesday in Foxborough for the second of 12 organized team activities, or OTA’s. Among those working out with the team were newcomers Fred Taylor, Chris Baker and Alex Smith. In addition, some players who were dogged by injury last season — like defensive back Tank Williams and linebacker Shawn Crable — took part in Tuesday’s action.
Vice President of Media Relations Stacey James indicated Tuesday afternoon the OTA’s are geared toward orienting the newcomers and rookies to the system in an attempt to get them fully up to speed prior to training camp. (The media will get its first access to the OTA’s Wednesday morning — we’ll have full updates for you tomorrow.)
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Dwight Freeney Signs With Chargers; Pats Showed 'Last Minute Interest'
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...
- Patriots Sign Second-Round Pick Jamie Collins
- New England Patriots Links 5/17/13 - Hightower Understands Work Ethic...
- Rapoport: Gronkowski Forearm Surgery 'Imminent'; Likely To Be Monday
- Kyle Love Claimed By Jaguars; Joins Brandon Deaderick
- On Kyle Love