|05.20.09 at 8:26 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady wasn’t at Wednesday’s OTA session, but he did speak with “Patriots Today,” a show available here on Patriots.com. In a quick interview, Brady said he’s feeling great, and excited about the possibility of getting back on the field.
“I’m feeling great and just excited to be out there on the field, training with my teammates,” Brady said. “It’s always fun being back in this competitive environment and working with these guys to try to make 2009 our best season. It’s been fun to be back. I think everyone is excited to get back on the field and see what we’re capable of.”
Are you itching to get back out on the field?
“I think everybody is at this point,” he said. “It was a tough year for us being 11-5 and not having the opportunity to advance into the playoffs and make a run there. I think it’s been a long off-season for everybody. I can sense the excitement with the team and we’ve got some great veteran leadership and a lot of youth and energy with our rookies that hopefully we can build into something special.”
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 6/19/13 - Patriots Dominate on First Down
- Police Searched Aaron Hernandez' Home For More than Two Hours
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned, Has Home Searched after Killing
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...