Pats sign fourth-round pick Ohrnberger
|06.16.09 at 5:21 pm ET|
The Patriots have just announced they have signed fourth-round pick Rich Ohrnberger. Here’s the complete announcement from the team:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots signed fourth-round draft choice Rich Ohrnberger today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Ohrnberger, an offensive lineman from Penn State, was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2009 NFL Draft with the 123rd overall selection.
The 6-2, 291-pound Ohrnberger was a two-time All-Big Ten selection during his collegiate career. He took over the starting right guard role with nine games left in 2006 during his sophomore season. As a junior in 2007 he earned second-team All-Big Ten honors, starting all 12 games. Ohrnberger earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in his final season with Penn State in 2008, as he helped the team win the Big Ten Title and reach the Rose Bowl.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...