Pats sign fourth-round pick Ohrnberger
|06.16.09 at 5:21 pm ET|
The Patriots have just announced they have signed fourth-round pick Rich Ohrnberger. Here’s the complete announcement from the team:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots signed fourth-round draft choice Rich Ohrnberger today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Ohrnberger, an offensive lineman from Penn State, was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2009 NFL Draft with the 123rd overall selection.
The 6-2, 291-pound Ohrnberger was a two-time All-Big Ten selection during his collegiate career. He took over the starting right guard role with nine games left in 2006 during his sophomore season. As a junior in 2007 he earned second-team All-Big Ten honors, starting all 12 games. Ohrnberger earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in his final season with Penn State in 2008, as he helped the team win the Big Ten Title and reach the Rose Bowl.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?