Pats sign fourth-round pick Ohrnberger
|06.16.09 at 5:21 pm ET|
The Patriots have just announced they have signed fourth-round pick Rich Ohrnberger. Here’s the complete announcement from the team:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots signed fourth-round draft choice Rich Ohrnberger today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Ohrnberger, an offensive lineman from Penn State, was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2009 NFL Draft with the 123rd overall selection.
The 6-2, 291-pound Ohrnberger was a two-time All-Big Ten selection during his collegiate career. He took over the starting right guard role with nine games left in 2006 during his sophomore season. As a junior in 2007 he earned second-team All-Big Ten honors, starting all 12 games. Ohrnberger earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in his final season with Penn State in 2008, as he helped the team win the Big Ten Title and reach the Rose Bowl.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction