Pats’ rookies win symposium challenge
|07.01.09 at 10:40 am ET|
According to the Patriots, for the second year in a row the New England rookies won the “Ultimate Rookie Challenge” at the NFL Rookie Symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. The challenge, which takes place on the final day of the annual conference, comes at the end of a series of seminars on things like financial management, the personal conduct code, the league’s banned-substance policy and how to deal with the media, and is designed to test rookies in the material they learned at the four-day event. (For winning, they all get flat screen TVs — the same prize the 2008 rookies received.)
For more on the symposium, check out my story here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video