Pats’ rookies win symposium challenge
|07.01.09 at 10:40 am ET|
According to the Patriots, for the second year in a row the New England rookies won the “Ultimate Rookie Challenge” at the NFL Rookie Symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. The challenge, which takes place on the final day of the annual conference, comes at the end of a series of seminars on things like financial management, the personal conduct code, the league’s banned-substance policy and how to deal with the media, and is designed to test rookies in the material they learned at the four-day event. (For winning, they all get flat screen TVs — the same prize the 2008 rookies received.)
For more on the symposium, check out my story here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?