Pats’ rookies win symposium challenge
|07.01.09 at 10:40 am ET|
According to the Patriots, for the second year in a row the New England rookies won the “Ultimate Rookie Challenge” at the NFL Rookie Symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. The challenge, which takes place on the final day of the annual conference, comes at the end of a series of seminars on things like financial management, the personal conduct code, the league’s banned-substance policy and how to deal with the media, and is designed to test rookies in the material they learned at the four-day event. (For winning, they all get flat screen TVs — the same prize the 2008 rookies received.)
For more on the symposium, check out my story here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction