Pats’ rookies win symposium challenge
|07.01.09 at 10:40 am ET|
According to the Patriots, for the second year in a row the New England rookies won the “Ultimate Rookie Challenge” at the NFL Rookie Symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. The challenge, which takes place on the final day of the annual conference, comes at the end of a series of seminars on things like financial management, the personal conduct code, the league’s banned-substance policy and how to deal with the media, and is designed to test rookies in the material they learned at the four-day event. (For winning, they all get flat screen TVs — the same prize the 2008 rookies received.)
For more on the symposium, check out my story here.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...