|Pats issue more training camp info||07.02.09 at 12:21 pm ET|
On the heels of their announcement of the schedule for the first week of training camp, the Patriots just sent out this press release with more info. Here’s the full text of the announcement:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots will open their 50th annual training camp on Thursday, July 30 with practices scheduled for 9:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. Training camp will run through Aug. 18, with practices open to the public on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. Patriots fans of all ages are welcome to attend. Parking and admission are free.
The practice schedule throughout training camp is tentative and subject to change. Fans planning to attend practices are encouraged to check Patriots.com for daily updates or call the training camp hotline at 508.549.0001.
The tentative practice schedule through the first seven days of training camp calls for two practices each day from Thursday, July 30 through Wednesday, Aug. 5, with a morning session from 9:30-11:15 a.m. and an afternoon session from 3:45-5:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, JULY 30 to WEDNESDAY AUG. 5
9:30 – 11:15 a.m. Morning Practice
3:45 – 5:30 p.m. Evening Practice
Other Important Dates
Aug. 1: Voting deadline for Top 10 Greatest Moments in Franchise History on www.patriots.com
Aug. 20: Induction of Jim Nance into the New England Patriots Hall of Fame
Aug. 20-21: Patriots Alumni Weekend
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...
- Tedy Bruschi Elected To Patriots Hall Of Fame
- Jason Vega Speaks With the Pulpit
- Rob Gronkowski Undergoes Successful Forearm Surgery
- Patriots Sign WR Mark Harrison, K David Ruffer; Fill Roster
- Brandon Spikes Absent From Patriots OTAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/20/13 - Brady Better Than Ever; OTAs Begin