Rodney: Pats would be a good fit for Vick
|07.31.09 at 1:33 pm ET|
Speaking on “The Dan Patrick Show” on Friday, former Patriots safety Rodney Harrison said New England would be a “good fit” for Michael Vick.
“That would be an ideal place for Michael Vick to go,” Harrison said, “because it’s such a family environment.”
Harrison, who retired this past spring to become an analyst for NBC Sports, added that working with Tom Brady would be great for Vick.
“Brady would be great for him,” Harrison said. “Brady would teach him how to be a pro.”
Harrison also talked more about Brady, working with Bill Belichick and his thoughts on Roger Goodell, saying he had no ill will toward the commissioner, even though he was suspended by the commissioner for four games in 2007 because of a violation of the NFL’s drug policy.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats
- Gronk Reveals the Secret to Tinder Success