Rodney: Pats would be a good fit for Vick
|07.31.09 at 1:33 pm ET|
Speaking on “The Dan Patrick Show” on Friday, former Patriots safety Rodney Harrison said New England would be a “good fit” for Michael Vick.
“That would be an ideal place for Michael Vick to go,” Harrison said, “because it’s such a family environment.”
Harrison, who retired this past spring to become an analyst for NBC Sports, added that working with Tom Brady would be great for Vick.
“Brady would be great for him,” Harrison said. “Brady would teach him how to be a pro.”
Harrison also talked more about Brady, working with Bill Belichick and his thoughts on Roger Goodell, saying he had no ill will toward the commissioner, even though he was suspended by the commissioner for four games in 2007 because of a violation of the NFL’s drug policy.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?