Rodney: Pats would be a good fit for Vick
|07.31.09 at 1:33 pm ET|
Speaking on “The Dan Patrick Show” on Friday, former Patriots safety Rodney Harrison said New England would be a “good fit” for Michael Vick.
“That would be an ideal place for Michael Vick to go,” Harrison said, “because it’s such a family environment.”
Harrison, who retired this past spring to become an analyst for NBC Sports, added that working with Tom Brady would be great for Vick.
“Brady would be great for him,” Harrison said. “Brady would teach him how to be a pro.”
Harrison also talked more about Brady, working with Bill Belichick and his thoughts on Roger Goodell, saying he had no ill will toward the commissioner, even though he was suspended by the commissioner for four games in 2007 because of a violation of the NFL’s drug policy.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick