Brady Expects to Play On Thursday
|08.11.09 at 1:55 pm ET|
Tom Brady said today that he is ready and expects to play Thursday night against the Eagles in the Patriots’ preseason opener. Brady answered questions on a number of topics including how his knee feels, his recent appearence on the hit TV show Entourage, and the new “Tom Brady” rule. He also commented on whether he thought the Bernard Pollard hit was a dirty play or not. Click on the audio links below to listen to Brady’s comments from this morning. The Patriots travel to Philadelphia tomorrow and play the Eagles Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...