Brady Expects to Play On Thursday
|08.11.09 at 1:55 pm ET|
Tom Brady said today that he is ready and expects to play Thursday night against the Eagles in the Patriots’ preseason opener. Brady answered questions on a number of topics including how his knee feels, his recent appearence on the hit TV show Entourage, and the new “Tom Brady” rule. He also commented on whether he thought the Bernard Pollard hit was a dirty play or not. Click on the audio links below to listen to Brady’s comments from this morning. The Patriots travel to Philadelphia tomorrow and play the Eagles Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?