Brady Expects to Play On Thursday
|08.11.09 at 1:55 pm ET|
Tom Brady said today that he is ready and expects to play Thursday night against the Eagles in the Patriots’ preseason opener. Brady answered questions on a number of topics including how his knee feels, his recent appearence on the hit TV show Entourage, and the new “Tom Brady” rule. He also commented on whether he thought the Bernard Pollard hit was a dirty play or not. Click on the audio links below to listen to Brady’s comments from this morning. The Patriots travel to Philadelphia tomorrow and play the Eagles Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL