Junior Seau trampled by bull
|09.29.09 at 12:39 pm ET|
Former Patriots linebacker Junior Seau was run over by a bull last weekend at a Professional Bull Riders Tour event in Ontario, Calif., but reportedly suffered only minor bruising.
According to this story in USA Today (which also has video of the incident), Seau was shooting part of his TV show “Sports Jobs with Junior Seau” for the Versus network when he danced with a bull in the ring. After a few minites, he stood up to the bull as if he was approaching a line of scrimmage, and the bull plowed over him. Seau hopped right up off the dirt, and TMZ reported he suffered only “minor bruising.”
The 40-year-old Seau played the last three seasons with the Patriots, and recently told WEEI that he would entertain the prospect of returning to New England again this season if the Patriots needed him.
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?