Turn Up the Volume — Laurence Maroney
|10.15.09 at 1:49 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Laurence Maroney already has played more games in 2009 then he did in all 2008.
A year after playing just three games, expectations were high for Maroney entering 2009, but he has yet to prove his skeptics wrong. He’s averaging just 3.1 yards per carry and has a total of 99 yards through five games this season. However, Maroney’s lack of production hasn’t changed his attitude one bit. No. 39 says it is all about winning to him, and he’s going to go out and do “whatever the coaches ask.”
On Thursday, Maroney spoke about the absence of Fred Taylor and what the running back group needs to do to replace him. Maroney also talked about the possibility of losing Matt Light for a couple of games, and how he thinks the offensive line will respond. Turn up the volume and click on the links below to take a listen to what Maroney said on Thursday morning at Gillette Stadium.
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...