Brady AFC Offensive Player of Week
|10.20.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – In an obvious call, Tom Brady will be officially recognized as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, according to the team’s announcement on Tuesday evening.
Brady was 29-of-34 for 380 yards and six touchdown passes, including an NFL-record five in the second quarter, in New England’s 59-0 mauling of Tennessee in the snow at Gillette Stadium. The award is Brady’s second this season and the 14th of his career.
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine