Brady AFC Offensive Player of Week
|10.20.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – In an obvious call, Tom Brady will be officially recognized as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, according to the team’s announcement on Tuesday evening.
Brady was 29-of-34 for 380 yards and six touchdown passes, including an NFL-record five in the second quarter, in New England’s 59-0 mauling of Tennessee in the snow at Gillette Stadium. The award is Brady’s second this season and the 14th of his career.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know