Brady AFC Offensive Player of Week
|10.20.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – In an obvious call, Tom Brady will be officially recognized as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, according to the team’s announcement on Tuesday evening.
Brady was 29-of-34 for 380 yards and six touchdown passes, including an NFL-record five in the second quarter, in New England’s 59-0 mauling of Tennessee in the snow at Gillette Stadium. The award is Brady’s second this season and the 14th of his career.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason