Brady AFC Offensive Player of Week
|10.20.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – In an obvious call, Tom Brady will be officially recognized as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, according to the team’s announcement on Tuesday evening.
Brady was 29-of-34 for 380 yards and six touchdown passes, including an NFL-record five in the second quarter, in New England’s 59-0 mauling of Tennessee in the snow at Gillette Stadium. The award is Brady’s second this season and the 14th of his career.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England