Brady AFC Offensive Player of Week
|10.20.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – In an obvious call, Tom Brady will be officially recognized as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, according to the team’s announcement on Tuesday evening.
Brady was 29-of-34 for 380 yards and six touchdown passes, including an NFL-record five in the second quarter, in New England’s 59-0 mauling of Tennessee in the snow at Gillette Stadium. The award is Brady’s second this season and the 14th of his career.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?