Turn Up the Volume–Mike Wright, Kevin Faulk, and Rob Myers
|11.03.09 at 12:43 pm ET|
FOXBORO — It was a quiet Tuesday at Gillette Stadium as the Patriots continue to prepare for the Miami Dolphins.
•Injured defensive lineman Jarvis Green walked through the locker room without a limp and confirmed to reporters that he had surgery on his knee last week. Green could reportedly be out for a month.
•Fellow Patriots defensive lineman Mike Wright spoke to the media and commented on the loss of Jarvis Green and also spoke about the upcoming game against the Dolphins.
•Kevin Faulk also spoke briefly to reporters on Tueday morning. Faulk discussed preparing for the Dolphins and the personnel Miami has on their defense.
•The newest member of the Patriots practice squad, Rob Myers, spoke to the media in the locker room as well. Myers, a rookie tight end from Utah State, is excited to be with the Patriots. Myers was cut by the Eagles prior to the start of the regular season. He will be the third Patriots player this year to wear No.80.
Turn up the volume and take a listen to what Wright, Faulk and Myers said Tuesday in the locker room:
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16