AD on playoff strike: ‘It’s stupid’
|11.05.09 at 2:53 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Adalius Thomas on Thursday reiterated his stance that any rumors of a potential NFLPA strike of this year’s playoffs are completely unfounded.
“When I heard that, it was like, ‘Why would someone strike during the playoffs?’ ” Thomas asked rhetorically. “It’s dumbfounded to me because it’s stupid. I don’t know any other way to put it. You’ve worked all this time to get somewhere and you get to there and then you’re not going to play?”
Thomas serves as the Patriots’ player rep on behalf of the Players Association.
“I don’t know who put it out there but it was a lie. Our focus right now is on Miami and that right there will take care of itself in due time.”
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine