Same Six missing from Pats Friday practice
|11.06.09 at 12:03 pm ET|
FOXBORO – For the third straight day, six players were missing from Patriots practice on Friday as Jonathan Wilhite [illness], Jarvis Green [knee], Matt Light [knee], Fred Taylor [ankle], Sammy Morris [knee] and Julian Edelman [forearm] were not in attendance at Friday’s practice on the Gillette Stadium field.
The team worked out in sweats and shells in preparation for this Sunday’s game against the Miami Dolphins in Foxboro.
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?
- Turning Heel
- New England Patriots Links 12/03/13 - Brady, Patriots Heat Up in December
- Patriots vs. Texans: By the Numbers