Report: Pats work out three running backs
|11.10.09 at 7:36 pm ET|
The National Football Post is reporting that the Patriots worked out three free agent running backs on Tuesday — Allen Ervin, Jehuu Caulcrick and Kestahn Moore. Ervin is a 24-year-old out of Lambuth College who has a previous stint with the Detroit Lions. Caulcrick is a 26-year-old native of Liberia who is a 255-pound fullback. He played collegiately at Michigan State before a brief stint with the New York Jets. Moore is a 22-year-old University of Florida product who has had previous stretches with San Diego and Denver.
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine