Brady: ‘Tough’ week ahead
|11.18.09 at 12:33 pm ET|
FOXBORO – Tom Brady wants to focus on the New York Jets, the Patriots’ opponent this Sunday at Gillette Stadium. But he admitted that the team needs to put Sunday night’s loss in the past.
“I think it’s tough, you lose those games and emotionally you’re pretty drained,” he admitted Wednesday. “It’s disappointing for everybody, but the reality is that there are a lot of games left for us. We all understand that.
“Physically, it’s pretty demanding. Psychologically, weeks like this, it’s pretty demanding. You try to convey a message and our coach always conveys a message of truth, and I think we’ve always found a way to respond to that.”
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0
- Week 14 Game Thread: Patriots vs. Browns
- Patriots vs. Browns: Thompkins, Hoomanawanui Both Inactive
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around