Laurence Maroney and Voltron
|11.20.09 at 3:36 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Sometimes the subject can be the teacher and interviewer all in one.
“We’re just missing Fred,” Maroney said of Fred Taylor, who is still out with a bad ankle. “It’s not going to feel complete until Fred gets back with us. But slowly but surely, we’re reconnecting like Voltron, as I call it.”
For those of you not familiar, Voltron is a superhero [pictured here] that is made up of several smaller heroes known as tigers.
“You watch Voltron? Anybody watch Voltron? Don’t tell me none of you have never seen Voltron. Nobody’s never seen the cartoon Voltron, the tigers, they connect.”
On Sunday, the Patriots may get another connection back as Morris hopes to be ready to go against the Jets.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied