Fred Taylor back to practice
|12.04.09 at 11:59 am ET|
FOXBORO – Running back Fred Taylor returned to Patriots practice on Friday on the upper practice fields outdoors.
Taylor has missed the last seven games since injuring his right ankle against Baltimore on Oct. 4 at Gillette Stadium. According to various reports, Taylor had surgery to repair ligaments in his right ankle shortly after the injury.
For the second straight day, practice was held in full pads and helmets.
Only safety Bret Lockett was missing from practice as the Patriots get ready to take on the Dolphins at Land Shark Stadium on Sunday at 1 p.m.
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning