Brady on Baby: ‘I owe it to guys to be here’
|12.09.09 at 12:09 pm ET|
FOXBORO – Tom Brady spent Tuesday with his wife Gisele Bundchen, as she gave birth to the couple’s first baby, a healthy boy.
But he was at Gillette Stadium bright and early on Wednesday morning preparing for the Carolina Panthers.
Here’s the audio from his press conference Wednesday confirming the birth of his baby boy.
“It’s a wonderful experience in my life,” Brady said. “I owe it to my guys to be focused on what I need to do. It’s really a normal week for me. Everyone is great. I didn’t get much sleep. Let’s talk football.”
Brady said mother and child are doing well and said no name has yet been picked out.
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine