Turn up the volume: AD clearing his name
|12.10.09 at 12:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — In an 11-minute session with reporters at his locker, Adalius Thomas said he wanted to clear his name after being sent home for showing up nine minutes late for a meeting on Wednesday morning.
“I’m dumbfounded,” Thomas said. “I don’t try to figure it out. There’s a lot of things that go on that you’re dumbfounded by, not just that. You just roll with it. I’m an Indian, I’m not the chief. I just roll with the punches. Motivation is for kindergartners. I’m not a kindergartner. Sending someone home, that’s like you’re expelled. Go home and make good grades. Get that [crap] out of here.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...