Turn up the volume: AD clearing his name
|12.10.09 at 12:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — In an 11-minute session with reporters at his locker, Adalius Thomas said he wanted to clear his name after being sent home for showing up nine minutes late for a meeting on Wednesday morning.
“I’m dumbfounded,” Thomas said. “I don’t try to figure it out. There’s a lot of things that go on that you’re dumbfounded by, not just that. You just roll with it. I’m an Indian, I’m not the chief. I just roll with the punches. Motivation is for kindergartners. I’m not a kindergartner. Sending someone home, that’s like you’re expelled. Go home and make good grades. Get that [crap] out of here.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England