Moss: ‘Just to let you know, I bounce back’
|12.20.09 at 4:45 pm ET|
“It’s been really a tough couple of weeks,” Moss said. “You move on. That’s the nature of the game. I’m happy that we got this victory.”
He then acknowledged the support of his fans while taking a veiled shot at those who criticized him for his one-catch effort the week before against Carolina.
“I appreciate all of the support from my true fans, the players, the coaches, my family and loved ones,” Moss said, adding, “I’ve been in this league 12 years, man, and I’ve been through a lot.”
Patriots coach Bill Belichick wasted no time in giving Moss support after he caught five balls for 70 yards, including a 13-yard TD in the second quarter while drawing a 43-yard pass interference call on Bills cornerback Donte Whitner.
“He’s been one of our most consistent players the last three years,” Belichick said. “He does that a lot.”
Moss, who did not take questions, sounded a defiant tone before walking off the podium in Orchard Park, NY.
“These shoulders that I have on my body, you could put the earth on it,” he said. “Just to let you know, I bounce back.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England