Pats 2010 opponents unveiled
|12.28.09 at 6:41 pm ET|
With the Patriots’ clinching the AFC East on Sunday, more of New England’s 2010 schedule came into focus. The Patriots will host the Baltimore, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Minnesota at Gillette Stadium, as well as the traditional division games against Buffalo, the New York Jets and Miami. The 2010 road opponents are Pittsburgh, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and San Diego, as well as the traditional road stops against AFC East opponents the Jets, Bills, Dolphins. The complete schedule will be unveiled in the spring.
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...