Brady, Moss back at practice
|12.31.09 at 1:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO – With the snow falling outside, the Patriots returned to practice indoors on Thursday afternoon at the Dana Farber Field House.
Tom Brady and Randy Moss returned to practice as there was full attendance for the second practice of the week as the team gets ready to take on the Houston Texans on Sunday afternoon at Reliant Stadium.
The team worked in sweats and shells for the second straight day.
- New England Patriots Links 12/19/13 - Mankins Likely in at Left Tackle
- And Blount Is Short
- Tom Brady 4th Most Passing Yards; Fewest Receivers
- Patriots DT Vince Wilfork: "I'll Be Back"
- The New England Patriots are Home Alone
- New England Patriots Links 12/18/13 - Patriots-Ravens Looks to be Another...
- Patriots Week 16 Playoff Scenarios