Reports: Brady has broken ribs
|01.03.10 at 1:04 pm ET|
According to a report on CBS’ “NFL Today,” Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been playing with three broken ribs. It was initially believed that the injury occurred in a Week 13 loss to Miami, however, Shalise Manza-Young of the Providence Journal is reporting that Brady broke the ribs in the preseason against Washington, then reaggravated the injury against the Jets.
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction