CFL sack king settles on Seahawks
|02.12.10 at 10:32 pm ET|
According to his agent Paul Sheehy, the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with Canadian Football League sack leader Ricky Foley. Foley, who had 12 sacks last season for the B.C. Lions, had been in contact recently with the Patriots, as New England sought to improve upon an ineffective 2009 pass rush. Foley, a Canadian native, was also reportedly a possible target of the Jets and Rams.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It