CFL sack king settles on Seahawks
|02.12.10 at 10:32 pm ET|
According to his agent Paul Sheehy, the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with Canadian Football League sack leader Ricky Foley. Foley, who had 12 sacks last season for the B.C. Lions, had been in contact recently with the Patriots, as New England sought to improve upon an ineffective 2009 pass rush. Foley, a Canadian native, was also reportedly a possible target of the Jets and Rams.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty