CFL sack king settles on Seahawks
|02.12.10 at 10:32 pm ET|
According to his agent Paul Sheehy, the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with Canadian Football League sack leader Ricky Foley. Foley, who had 12 sacks last season for the B.C. Lions, had been in contact recently with the Patriots, as New England sought to improve upon an ineffective 2009 pass rush. Foley, a Canadian native, was also reportedly a possible target of the Jets and Rams.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL