CFL sack king settles on Seahawks
|02.12.10 at 10:32 pm ET|
According to his agent Paul Sheehy, the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with Canadian Football League sack leader Ricky Foley. Foley, who had 12 sacks last season for the B.C. Lions, had been in contact recently with the Patriots, as New England sought to improve upon an ineffective 2009 pass rush. Foley, a Canadian native, was also reportedly a possible target of the Jets and Rams.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...