CFL sack king settles on Seahawks
|02.12.10 at 10:32 pm ET|
According to his agent Paul Sheehy, the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with Canadian Football League sack leader Ricky Foley. Foley, who had 12 sacks last season for the B.C. Lions, had been in contact recently with the Patriots, as New England sought to improve upon an ineffective 2009 pass rush. Foley, a Canadian native, was also reportedly a possible target of the Jets and Rams.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Early Predictions for Pats Camp Battles
- Grading Patriots' Most Improved Positional Units
- Patriots Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign
- NFLPA Asks Goodell to Recuse Himself from Appeal
- Patriots Won't Appeal Team Penalties
- Who'll Win Patriots' Guard Battles?
- Bringing Back Spikes Gives Pats Needed LB Depth