Bodden talks Texans
|03.07.10 at 11:15 pm ET|
Free agent cornerback Leigh Bodden touched down in Houston Sunday night for a meeting with the Texans, and had plenty to say. Fox 26 TV was the first to chase him down, and he sounded excited about the possibility of being wooed by the Texans.
“I think it’s great having a team like the Houston Texans being interested in me,” Bodden said in an interview at Houston’s Hobby Airport. “I’m just going to go here, meet the coaches, and hopefully everything goes good.”
Bodden called the free agency process ‘kind of nerve-wracking,’ but added that, ‘it is what it is. It’s part of the business. … Hopefully I can get things done with the Texans and just move on.’
Bodden, who said he had other visits planned, also talked a little about the Patriots, saying he hasn’t closed the door on a potential return to New England.
‘I had a good year there, but it’s all about who wants me,’ Bodden said. ‘If they want me, they can get me. If Houston wants me, they can get me. I’m just here to see what these guys have to offer and just meet the coaches.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...