Fells returns to Rams
|03.10.10 at 8:13 pm ET|
One free agent the Patriots had been targeting as a possible addition at tight end has returned to his old team. Daniel Fells rejected the Patriots and agreed to terms on a new contract with the Rams on Wednesday, a deal described by ESPN’s Adam Schefter as a one-year, $1.5 million contract. It has been reported that New England has had veteran free agent Alge Crumpler in for a workout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye