Fells returns to Rams
|03.10.10 at 8:13 pm ET|
One free agent the Patriots had been targeting as a possible addition at tight end has returned to his old team. Daniel Fells rejected the Patriots and agreed to terms on a new contract with the Rams on Wednesday, a deal described by ESPN’s Adam Schefter as a one-year, $1.5 million contract. It has been reported that New England has had veteran free agent Alge Crumpler in for a workout.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions