Fells returns to Rams
|03.10.10 at 8:13 pm ET|
One free agent the Patriots had been targeting as a possible addition at tight end has returned to his old team. Daniel Fells rejected the Patriots and agreed to terms on a new contract with the Rams on Wednesday, a deal described by ESPN’s Adam Schefter as a one-year, $1.5 million contract. It has been reported that New England has had veteran free agent Alge Crumpler in for a workout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick