Fells returns to Rams
|03.10.10 at 8:13 pm ET|
One free agent the Patriots had been targeting as a possible addition at tight end has returned to his old team. Daniel Fells rejected the Patriots and agreed to terms on a new contract with the Rams on Wednesday, a deal described by ESPN’s Adam Schefter as a one-year, $1.5 million contract. It has been reported that New England has had veteran free agent Alge Crumpler in for a workout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video