Wonderlic scores starting to leak out
|03.11.10 at 5:04 pm ET|
Depending on who you talk to, the Wonderlic test is either the best barometer for how well a college player will do in the NFL or an annual candidate for top non-story of the year.
Regardless of where you stand, the test results for the top quarterbacks in this year’s draft have started to leak out. According to a report in the Palm Beach Post that quoted a league source, heralded Florida quarterback Tim Tebow scored a 22 out of 50 in the Wonderlic, the lowest of the four top quarterback prospects in the 2010 draft. (Tebow reportedly graduated from Florida with a 3.66 GPA.) Oklahoma’s Sam Bradford was tops with a 36, while Texas’ Colt McCoy scored a 25 and Notre Dame’s Jimmy Clausen a 23.
The story, which can be found here, lists the scores of all NFL quarterbacks ‘ including Tom Brady’s 33 ‘ as well as some great moments in Wonderlic history, which include 15’s from Dan Marino and Terry Bradshaw. It also notes that the average score among the past seven Super Bowl winners is a 30.1.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?