Wonderlic scores starting to leak out
|03.11.10 at 5:04 pm ET|
Depending on who you talk to, the Wonderlic test is either the best barometer for how well a college player will do in the NFL or an annual candidate for top non-story of the year.
Regardless of where you stand, the test results for the top quarterbacks in this year’s draft have started to leak out. According to a report in the Palm Beach Post that quoted a league source, heralded Florida quarterback Tim Tebow scored a 22 out of 50 in the Wonderlic, the lowest of the four top quarterback prospects in the 2010 draft. (Tebow reportedly graduated from Florida with a 3.66 GPA.) Oklahoma’s Sam Bradford was tops with a 36, while Texas’ Colt McCoy scored a 25 and Notre Dame’s Jimmy Clausen a 23.
The story, which can be found here, lists the scores of all NFL quarterbacks ‘ including Tom Brady’s 33 ‘ as well as some great moments in Wonderlic history, which include 15’s from Dan Marino and Terry Bradshaw. It also notes that the average score among the past seven Super Bowl winners is a 30.1.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE