Gilyard to work out for Patriots
|03.16.10 at 10:34 am ET|
Wide receiver Mardy Gilyard said he is scheduled to hold a workout with the Patriots on Tuesday. The 6-foot, 187-pound receiver out of Cincinnati, who told the National Football Post about the scheduled workout early Tuesday, caught 87 passes for 1,191 yards and 11 touchdowns for the Bearcats last season. In addition to Gilyard, the Patriots are scheduled to check out former Cincinnati QB Tony Pike later this afternoon.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars