Gilyard to work out for Patriots
|03.16.10 at 10:34 am ET|
Wide receiver Mardy Gilyard said he is scheduled to hold a workout with the Patriots on Tuesday. The 6-foot, 187-pound receiver out of Cincinnati, who told the National Football Post about the scheduled workout early Tuesday, caught 87 passes for 1,191 yards and 11 touchdowns for the Bearcats last season. In addition to Gilyard, the Patriots are scheduled to check out former Cincinnati QB Tony Pike later this afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick