Gilyard to work out for Patriots
|03.16.10 at 10:34 am ET|
Wide receiver Mardy Gilyard said he is scheduled to hold a workout with the Patriots on Tuesday. The 6-foot, 187-pound receiver out of Cincinnati, who told the National Football Post about the scheduled workout early Tuesday, caught 87 passes for 1,191 yards and 11 touchdowns for the Bearcats last season. In addition to Gilyard, the Patriots are scheduled to check out former Cincinnati QB Tony Pike later this afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week