Gilyard to work out for Patriots
|03.16.10 at 10:34 am ET|
Wide receiver Mardy Gilyard said he is scheduled to hold a workout with the Patriots on Tuesday. The 6-foot, 187-pound receiver out of Cincinnati, who told the National Football Post about the scheduled workout early Tuesday, caught 87 passes for 1,191 yards and 11 touchdowns for the Bearcats last season. In addition to Gilyard, the Patriots are scheduled to check out former Cincinnati QB Tony Pike later this afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England