NFP: Pats will work out OSU QB
|03.16.10 at 12:36 am ET|
The Patriots have scheduled a private workout for Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson, according to the National Football Post. The story, which quotes a league source, says that Robinson will be worked out on campus next week. Robinson is a 6-foot-3, 214-pounder who completed 61 percent of his passes at OSU for 8,317 yards. The Colorado native added 66 touchdowns and 31 interceptions.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...