NFP: Pats will work out OSU QB
|03.16.10 at 12:36 am ET|
The Patriots have scheduled a private workout for Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson, according to the National Football Post. The story, which quotes a league source, says that Robinson will be worked out on campus next week. Robinson is a 6-foot-3, 214-pounder who completed 61 percent of his passes at OSU for 8,317 yards. The Colorado native added 66 touchdowns and 31 interceptions.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty