NFP: Pats will work out OSU QB
|03.16.10 at 12:36 am ET|
The Patriots have scheduled a private workout for Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson, according to the National Football Post. The story, which quotes a league source, says that Robinson will be worked out on campus next week. Robinson is a 6-foot-3, 214-pounder who completed 61 percent of his passes at OSU for 8,317 yards. The Colorado native added 66 touchdowns and 31 interceptions.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick