NFP: Pats will work out OSU QB
|03.16.10 at 12:36 am ET|
The Patriots have scheduled a private workout for Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson, according to the National Football Post. The story, which quotes a league source, says that Robinson will be worked out on campus next week. Robinson is a 6-foot-3, 214-pounder who completed 61 percent of his passes at OSU for 8,317 yards. The Colorado native added 66 touchdowns and 31 interceptions.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?