NFP: Pats will work out OSU QB
|03.16.10 at 12:36 am ET|
The Patriots have scheduled a private workout for Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson, according to the National Football Post. The story, which quotes a league source, says that Robinson will be worked out on campus next week. Robinson is a 6-foot-3, 214-pounder who completed 61 percent of his passes at OSU for 8,317 yards. The Colorado native added 66 touchdowns and 31 interceptions.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal