Pats working out Northwestern CB
|03.16.10 at 12:59 pm ET|
WEEI.com confirmed Tuesday that the Patriots worked out Northwestern cornerback Sherrick McManis Tuesday morning. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound McManis had 37 tackles for a Northwestern team that finished 8-5 last season. The news was first reported by the National Football Post.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England