Pats working out Northwestern CB
|03.16.10 at 12:59 pm ET|
WEEI.com confirmed Tuesday that the Patriots worked out Northwestern cornerback Sherrick McManis Tuesday morning. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound McManis had 37 tackles for a Northwestern team that finished 8-5 last season. The news was first reported by the National Football Post.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return