Pats working out Northwestern CB
|03.16.10 at 12:59 pm ET|
WEEI.com confirmed Tuesday that the Patriots worked out Northwestern cornerback Sherrick McManis Tuesday morning. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound McManis had 37 tackles for a Northwestern team that finished 8-5 last season. The news was first reported by the National Football Post.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied