Pats working out Northwestern CB
|03.16.10 at 12:59 pm ET|
WEEI.com confirmed Tuesday that the Patriots worked out Northwestern cornerback Sherrick McManis Tuesday morning. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound McManis had 37 tackles for a Northwestern team that finished 8-5 last season. The news was first reported by the National Football Post.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It