Report: Pats eyeing Louisville WR Long
|03.28.10 at 8:55 pm ET|
Louisville wide receiver Scott Long went through a series of position drills at the Cardinals’ Pro Day Sunday under the watchful eye of Patriots wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea, according to Gil Brandt of NFL.com.
Long was a top performer for his posiiton in every category at the combine last month, finishing first among wide receivers in three-cone drill (6.45 seconds), the vertical jump (41.5 inches) and 60-yard shuttle (11.06 seconds). In addition, he tied for first in the bench press with 20 repetitions of 225 pounds.
The 23-year-old is a 6-foot-2, 214-pounder who caught 53 passes for 727 yards and two touchdowns last season. He finished his career at Louisville with 91 catches, 1,286 yards and four TDs.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?