Report: Pats eyeing Louisville WR Long
|03.28.10 at 8:55 pm ET|
Louisville wide receiver Scott Long went through a series of position drills at the Cardinals’ Pro Day Sunday under the watchful eye of Patriots wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea, according to Gil Brandt of NFL.com.
Long was a top performer for his posiiton in every category at the combine last month, finishing first among wide receivers in three-cone drill (6.45 seconds), the vertical jump (41.5 inches) and 60-yard shuttle (11.06 seconds). In addition, he tied for first in the bench press with 20 repetitions of 225 pounds.
The 23-year-old is a 6-foot-2, 214-pounder who caught 53 passes for 727 yards and two touchdowns last season. He finished his career at Louisville with 91 catches, 1,286 yards and four TDs.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty