Report: Belichick and Tebow break bread together
|03.30.10 at 3:18 pm ET|
Patriots coach Bill Belichick and much-ballyhooed Florida quarterback Tim Tebow dined together at Tresca in the North End last night, according to a story posted Tuesday on The Boston Herald website. Belichick and Tebow were joined by Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Tebow spent two days in New England with the Patriots, and has visits with Washington and Cleveland set up for next week.
Belichick has been extremely complimentary of Tebow in the past, telling reporters last week at the NFL meetings that ‘there are a lot of positives’ with Tebow.
‘My sense of Tim Tebow is, if you asked him to play nose, he’d play nose (tackle). I think he’s that kind of kid. Whatever you ask him to do, he’d do,’ Belichick told the media. ‘I don’t know what a team would do with him, but I think he’s a real interesting player. He’s had a great career. It speaks for itself. Second leading passer in SEC history, whatever it is. He’s had tremendous production. They hardly ever lose.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick