Report: Belichick and Tebow break bread together
|03.30.10 at 3:18 pm ET|
Patriots coach Bill Belichick and much-ballyhooed Florida quarterback Tim Tebow dined together at Tresca in the North End last night, according to a story posted Tuesday on The Boston Herald website. Belichick and Tebow were joined by Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Tebow spent two days in New England with the Patriots, and has visits with Washington and Cleveland set up for next week.
Belichick has been extremely complimentary of Tebow in the past, telling reporters last week at the NFL meetings that ‘there are a lot of positives’ with Tebow.
‘My sense of Tim Tebow is, if you asked him to play nose, he’d play nose (tackle). I think he’s that kind of kid. Whatever you ask him to do, he’d do,’ Belichick told the media. ‘I don’t know what a team would do with him, but I think he’s a real interesting player. He’s had a great career. It speaks for itself. Second leading passer in SEC history, whatever it is. He’s had tremendous production. They hardly ever lose.’
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions