Report: Belichick and Tebow break bread together
|03.30.10 at 3:18 pm ET|
Patriots coach Bill Belichick and much-ballyhooed Florida quarterback Tim Tebow dined together at Tresca in the North End last night, according to a story posted Tuesday on The Boston Herald website. Belichick and Tebow were joined by Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Tebow spent two days in New England with the Patriots, and has visits with Washington and Cleveland set up for next week.
Belichick has been extremely complimentary of Tebow in the past, telling reporters last week at the NFL meetings that ‘there are a lot of positives’ with Tebow.
‘My sense of Tim Tebow is, if you asked him to play nose, he’d play nose (tackle). I think he’s that kind of kid. Whatever you ask him to do, he’d do,’ Belichick told the media. ‘I don’t know what a team would do with him, but I think he’s a real interesting player. He’s had a great career. It speaks for itself. Second leading passer in SEC history, whatever it is. He’s had tremendous production. They hardly ever lose.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract