Report: Belichick and Tebow break bread together
|03.30.10 at 3:18 pm ET|
Patriots coach Bill Belichick and much-ballyhooed Florida quarterback Tim Tebow dined together at Tresca in the North End last night, according to a story posted Tuesday on The Boston Herald website. Belichick and Tebow were joined by Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Tebow spent two days in New England with the Patriots, and has visits with Washington and Cleveland set up for next week.
Belichick has been extremely complimentary of Tebow in the past, telling reporters last week at the NFL meetings that ‘there are a lot of positives’ with Tebow.
‘My sense of Tim Tebow is, if you asked him to play nose, he’d play nose (tackle). I think he’s that kind of kid. Whatever you ask him to do, he’d do,’ Belichick told the media. ‘I don’t know what a team would do with him, but I think he’s a real interesting player. He’s had a great career. It speaks for itself. Second leading passer in SEC history, whatever it is. He’s had tremendous production. They hardly ever lose.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied