Source: Patriots ‘love’ Jared Odrick
|03.30.10 at 7:58 pm ET|
A league source told WEEI.com on Tuesday that the Patriots, who hold the 22nd overall pick in next month’s NFL Draft, “love” Penn State defensive tackle Jared Odrick. The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Odrick played the 3-technique under Penn State defensive line coach Larry Johnson’s 4-3 but figures to play the 5-technique end role in the Patriot’s 3-4 scheme. Odrick is a projected first-round pick and has drawn comparisons to former Patriot defensive end Richard Seymour. Whether or not the Patriots have held a private workout with Odrick has yet to be confirmed. For WEEI.com’s spotlight on Odrick, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video