Source: Patriots ‘love’ Jared Odrick
|03.30.10 at 7:58 pm ET|
A league source told WEEI.com on Tuesday that the Patriots, who hold the 22nd overall pick in next month’s NFL Draft, “love” Penn State defensive tackle Jared Odrick. The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Odrick played the 3-technique under Penn State defensive line coach Larry Johnson’s 4-3 but figures to play the 5-technique end role in the Patriot’s 3-4 scheme. Odrick is a projected first-round pick and has drawn comparisons to former Patriot defensive end Richard Seymour. Whether or not the Patriots have held a private workout with Odrick has yet to be confirmed. For WEEI.com’s spotlight on Odrick, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...