Source: Patriots ‘love’ Jared Odrick
|03.30.10 at 7:58 pm ET|
A league source told WEEI.com on Tuesday that the Patriots, who hold the 22nd overall pick in next month’s NFL Draft, “love” Penn State defensive tackle Jared Odrick. The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Odrick played the 3-technique under Penn State defensive line coach Larry Johnson’s 4-3 but figures to play the 5-technique end role in the Patriot’s 3-4 scheme. Odrick is a projected first-round pick and has drawn comparisons to former Patriot defensive end Richard Seymour. Whether or not the Patriots have held a private workout with Odrick has yet to be confirmed. For WEEI.com’s spotlight on Odrick, click here.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense