Pats reportedly add DL Lewis
|04.02.10 at 6:02 pm ET|
The Patriots have reached an agreement with veteran free-agent defensive lineman Damione Lewis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 32-year-old Lewis was a first-round pick out of Miami in 2001, and has played with St. Louis (2001-2005) and Carolina (2006-2009). His finest season came with the Rams in 2004 where he played in all 16 games and ended up with career-highs of 61 tackles and five sacks in addition to eight quarterback pressures.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...