Pats reportedly add DL Lewis
|04.02.10 at 6:02 pm ET|
The Patriots have reached an agreement with veteran free-agent defensive lineman Damione Lewis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 32-year-old Lewis was a first-round pick out of Miami in 2001, and has played with St. Louis (2001-2005) and Carolina (2006-2009). His finest season came with the Rams in 2004 where he played in all 16 games and ended up with career-highs of 61 tackles and five sacks in addition to eight quarterback pressures.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?