Pats reportedly add DL Lewis
|04.02.10 at 6:02 pm ET|
The Patriots have reached an agreement with veteran free-agent defensive lineman Damione Lewis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 32-year-old Lewis was a first-round pick out of Miami in 2001, and has played with St. Louis (2001-2005) and Carolina (2006-2009). His finest season came with the Rams in 2004 where he played in all 16 games and ended up with career-highs of 61 tackles and five sacks in addition to eight quarterback pressures.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL