Pats reportedly add DL Lewis
|04.02.10 at 6:02 pm ET|
The Patriots have reached an agreement with veteran free-agent defensive lineman Damione Lewis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 32-year-old Lewis was a first-round pick out of Miami in 2001, and has played with St. Louis (2001-2005) and Carolina (2006-2009). His finest season came with the Rams in 2004 where he played in all 16 games and ended up with career-highs of 61 tackles and five sacks in addition to eight quarterback pressures.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied