More from Kevin Faulk
|04.08.10 at 4:01 pm ET|
On Tim Tebow: ‘He’s a winner. That’s all I have to say. He’s a winner. Who doesn’t want a winner on their team? That’s it.’
On the relief from having his contract done: ‘What a relief. Try to balance that and try to get everything situated for renewing my vows, whoa. I think my wife was more ‘¦ upset than me. But at the same time, it’s like when your Mom and Dad tell you that you can’t do something. You understand later on what happens and what goes on, and you just move on, and it’s all love again.’
What’s the attitude in the locker room? ‘We didn’t have a real good year last year. It was an up and down year. Inconsistent. And I think one of the main focuses is consistency. Coming to work everyday. ‘¦ When you wake up in the morning and you don’t want to be here, you’ve gotta do it. When you finish with it at the end of the day, you feel better. It helps you get better that day, and you just move on. You see the results in the season.’
What are your thoughts on the McNabb trade? ‘Bill’s going to kill me for this. I’m not supposed to let my opinion go. They’ve been criticizing the guy. He’s a good friend of mine, and they’ve been criticizing him for a long time, and he’s done nothing but good things for Philly, and a lot of fans, they don’t appreciate it. But, like he said, he believes he’s done a lot of great things there, he came up short a couple of years, but he enjoyed his time there. If he’s happy with it, I love it.’
On the playoff loss to the Ravens: ‘I think it’s really showing now in the offseason program and how we’re trying to prepare for the season and how the guys are getting back. It was very disappointing. That wasn’t Patriot-like at all. But it’s football. Anything can happen. The great thing about it is you get to come back and try to do it again.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...