Pats taking a look at Decker, T’eo-Nesheim
|04.09.10 at 12:19 pm ET|
The draft is drawing closer, and the Patriots continue to meet with players. The National Football Post is reporting that New England will host Minnesota wide receiver Eric Decker for a visit, and have already had a visit with University of Washington defensive end/outside linebacker Daniel T’eo-Nesheim.
Decker is a 6-foot-3, 217-pounder who was hobbled by a Lisfranc sprain as a senior, which limited him to 50 catches for 758 yards in eight games. (As a junior, he had 84 receptions for 1,074 yards with seven touchdowns, which earned him a spot on the first-team All Big Ten roster.) We’re hardly surprised because we’ve seen this happen before, but other teams with ex-Patriots officials (Denver and Kansas City) are also reportedly taking a look at Decker.
T’eo-Nesheim is a 6-foot-3, 263-pounder who had 37 tackles (14 for loss) and 11 sacks in 2009. In his collegiate career, he finished with 194 career tackles, 37 for losses and 30 sacks. T’eo-Nesheim, a native of Hawaii, has also visited with the Eagles and Raiders.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick