LSU RB Scott talks about Patriots visit
|04.15.10 at 9:06 pm ET|
Louisiana State running back Charles Scott is one of the players who was invited to Foxboro for a pre-draft visit with the Patriots. The 6-foot-1, 234-pounder is a 21-year-old who just finished his senior season at LSU, and in 43 college games with the Tigers, he carried 424 times for 2,317 yards (an average of 5.5 yards per carry) and 31 touchdowns. His senior season ended after just nine games due to a broken collar bone, but is now projected by many to be a mid-round pick when the draft rolls around next weekend.
In an interview with scout.com, Scott recently talked about his visit in Foxboro. Scott had two visits ‘ one with the Patriots and one with the Eagles, and said both visits were the same in terms of the all-business approach each team shares when it comes to the game.
“It went well. I enjoyed my time with the Patriots. I loved the setup in New England and Foxboro. Of course, it was great to meet Coach Bill Belichick and the other coaches on the staff. I really feel like the meeting went well,” he said. “You can kind of feel the business attitude [in New England], yet the guys know how to go out and have fun with each other. It’s just a family feeling when you walk into the building. Everyone has an understanding and one goal: to win football games.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...