Who should the Pats pick, and some other Patriots’ Day notes
|04.19.10 at 12:40 pm ET|
A few notes as I watch the marathoners go past my back window:
Over here, we’re running a bracket-style breakdown that gives you guys a chance to vote on who you think the Patriots should take with the 22nd overall pick. We’ve put together a list of 16 guys who will likely be available at No. 22 (sorry — no Sam Bradford or Gerald McCoy), a group that includes names like Sergio Kindle, Brandon Graham, Tim Tebow and Jermaine Gresham. We’ll follow the brackets all week until Thursday evening, when the winner is announced in the hours before the draft.
We’ve also got a few other things worth reading today. First, with the draft looming at the end of the week, there’s the complete list of the best draft picks of the Bill Belichick Era. (I’m not going to give anything away, but this guy — who was spotted at LAX yesterday — is probably pretty high on the list.) As a refresher, here’s the five worst picks of the Belichick Era, which we ran late last week.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick