Patriots sign DL Amon Gordon
|04.21.10 at 5:35 pm ET|
The Patriots signed defensive lineman Amon Gordon Wednesday afternoon. Gordon, 6-foot-2 and 305 pounds, was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2004 draft out of Stanford. He has also spent time with the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Gordon was signed by Philadelphia on Jan. 21, 2009 but was waived on Aug. 11 and spent the year out of football. His best season was in 2007 with Denver where he started four games and had 10 tackles.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?