Patriots sign DL Amon Gordon
|04.21.10 at 5:35 pm ET|
The Patriots signed defensive lineman Amon Gordon Wednesday afternoon. Gordon, 6-foot-2 and 305 pounds, was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2004 draft out of Stanford. He has also spent time with the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Gordon was signed by Philadelphia on Jan. 21, 2009 but was waived on Aug. 11 and spent the year out of football. His best season was in 2007 with Denver where he started four games and had 10 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL