Patriots sign DL Amon Gordon
|04.21.10 at 5:35 pm ET|
The Patriots signed defensive lineman Amon Gordon Wednesday afternoon. Gordon, 6-foot-2 and 305 pounds, was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2004 draft out of Stanford. He has also spent time with the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Gordon was signed by Philadelphia on Jan. 21, 2009 but was waived on Aug. 11 and spent the year out of football. His best season was in 2007 with Denver where he started four games and had 10 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19