Patriots sign DL Amon Gordon
|04.21.10 at 5:35 pm ET|
The Patriots signed defensive lineman Amon Gordon Wednesday afternoon. Gordon, 6-foot-2 and 305 pounds, was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2004 draft out of Stanford. He has also spent time with the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Gordon was signed by Philadelphia on Jan. 21, 2009 but was waived on Aug. 11 and spent the year out of football. His best season was in 2007 with Denver where he started four games and had 10 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie