Patriots sign DL Amon Gordon
|04.21.10 at 5:35 pm ET|
The Patriots signed defensive lineman Amon Gordon Wednesday afternoon. Gordon, 6-foot-2 and 305 pounds, was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2004 draft out of Stanford. He has also spent time with the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Gordon was signed by Philadelphia on Jan. 21, 2009 but was waived on Aug. 11 and spent the year out of football. His best season was in 2007 with Denver where he started four games and had 10 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England