Odrick a Dolphin
|04.22.10 at 10:35 pm ET|
The man projected to go the Patriots by WEEI.com is headed to the AFC East, but as a member of the Miami Dolphins. Penn State defensive tackle Jared Odrick, who has drawn comparisons to former Patriot and current Raider Richard Seymour, will play the five-technique in the Dolphins’ 3-4 system, which is the position that figures to suit him best. The 6-foot-5, 306-pound Odrick had 43 tackles and seven sacks as a senior.
Analysis: Good value, though I’m not sure the Dolphins wouldn’t have been better off by staying at No. 12 and taking Dan Williams to play nose tackle. Either way the defensive line is much improved.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied