Odrick a Dolphin
|04.22.10 at 10:35 pm ET|
The man projected to go the Patriots by WEEI.com is headed to the AFC East, but as a member of the Miami Dolphins. Penn State defensive tackle Jared Odrick, who has drawn comparisons to former Patriot and current Raider Richard Seymour, will play the five-technique in the Dolphins’ 3-4 system, which is the position that figures to suit him best. The 6-foot-5, 306-pound Odrick had 43 tackles and seven sacks as a senior.
Analysis: Good value, though I’m not sure the Dolphins wouldn’t have been better off by staying at No. 12 and taking Dan Williams to play nose tackle. Either way the defensive line is much improved.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed