Patriots trade with ‘Boys
|04.22.10 at 10:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have moved down again, trading the 24th pick to the Cowboys in a deal that will give New England the 27th and 90th pick and the Dallas Dez Bryant and No. 119.
The Patriots had two cracks at Bryant tonight but have traded the pick in both cases. Bryant was suspended last season for lying to the NCAA about his relationship with Deion Sanders. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound Bryant is the top receiving talent in the draft and had 19 touchdowns in 2008.
Analysis: Great trade for both teams. The Patriots obviously had no intentions of taking Bryant so picking up a third-rounder while only moving down five slots from their assigned selection of No. 22 is very smart.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video