Pats trade with Broncos
|04.22.10 at 9:47 pm ET|
The Broncos have moved up two spots from No. 24 to No. 22. The Patriots acquired a fourth-rounder (113th overall) in exchange for the pick.
Demaryius Thomas was the choice for the Broncos at No. 22. The Georgia Tech receiver broke his foot prior to the combine but had 25.1 yards a catch in his junior year last season.
Analysis: The Broncos obviously didn’t want another troubled receiver, which is why they passed on Dez Bryant in favor of the lesser talent.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England