Pats trade with Broncos
|04.22.10 at 9:47 pm ET|
The Broncos have moved up two spots from No. 24 to No. 22. The Patriots acquired a fourth-rounder (113th overall) in exchange for the pick.
Demaryius Thomas was the choice for the Broncos at No. 22. The Georgia Tech receiver broke his foot prior to the combine but had 25.1 yards a catch in his junior year last season.
Analysis: The Broncos obviously didn’t want another troubled receiver, which is why they passed on Dez Bryant in favor of the lesser talent.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL