Seahawks make easy pick of Okung
|04.22.10 at 8:16 pm ET|
Russell Okung has become the first pick of the Pete Carroll era in Seattle. The 6-foot-5, 307-pound Okung is versatile in that he has played both right and left tackle at Oklahoma State. Okung, who was rumored to be an option for the Lions with the second pick, was widely considered to be the top tackle in the draft before the Redskins chose Trent Williams at No. 4.
Analysis: The Oklahoma State left tackle will replace Walter Jones at left tackle and has Pro Bowl talent. There’s no way Pete Carroll was confident that Okung would fall to him when tweeting clues regarding the pick this afternoon.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...