Patriots take Jermaine Cunningham at No. 53
|04.23.10 at 7:43 pm ET|
FOXBORO – Florida defensive end Jermaine Cunningham is the pick for the Patriots at No. 53. The 6-foot-3, 266-pound Cunningham figures to be an outside linebacker in the Patriots’ 3-4. In four years at Florida, Cunningham had 33 tackles for losses and 18.5 sacks.
Cunningham has off-the-field issues, as he was arrested back in December of ’07 for attacking a restaurant employee after being told he had to pay for a bag of chips. A quadriceps strain kept him from working out at the Combine or Florida’s Pro Day.
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16